Complete Protection Toothpaste
PREBIOTIC BENEFIT, CLINICALLY PROVEN
Zendium contains the same natural enzymes and proteins that your mouth uses to protect itself.
With a prebiotic benefit, it is clinically proven to boost the good bacteria in the mouth while reducing the bad bacteria, balancing the oral microbiome. Zendium gives you strong teeth, healthy gums, less plaque, and up to 12h hours fresher breath, for a superior and whole mouth protection, naturally. Recommended by dentists in Scandinavia.
1. Refers to the gum health and gum problems associated bacterial species in dental plaque which changed significantly over a 14-week clinical study with 102 subjects. 2. Based on results in 113 people who used Zendium, in a gum health clinical study, UK 2017. 3. In vivo study on 93 subjects during 4 weeks, regular use, UK 2017. 4. Survey conducted by Ipsos Sweden AB.
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO BE 4X MILDER*
Zendium has been developed to respect the mouth’s natural environment and delicate tissues.
- SLS free toothpaste: foams gently and rinses out fast because it is free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), a foaming agent found in traditional toothpastes that may irritate the mouth.
- Mild taste: instead of using strong and overpowering flavours, Zendium has a mild taste.
- No change of taste: because Zendium is free from SLS, it does not alter the sense of taste after brushing.
- Triclosan free, gluten free and suitable for vegeterians.
- Natural enzymes and proteins
- Low foaming agent – 0% SLS
- Mild taste
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Steareth-30, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Carrageenan, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Fluoride, Amyloglucosidase, Citric Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Thiocyanate, Lysozyme, Colostrum, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, CI 77891.
Warnings and Directions:
Toothpaste contains: Sodium Fluoride (1450 ppm F), egg and milk protein. Children of 6 years and younger use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor. Help with tooth brushing.
Storage: Store in a dry, cool place.