MILD YET EFFECTIVE
Your child’s mouth has its very own natural defences, enzymes and proteins in saliva, that have the ability to protect them from dental problems. But sometimes these defences can be weakened, which may cause plaque, cavities, gum problems, sensitivity, or even mouth ulcers.
Zendium Junior contains natural antibacterial enzymes and proteins already present in the mouth. So every time they brush, it boosts their mouth’s natural defences, giving them extra power to fight the causes of dental problems. Recommended by dentists in Scandinavia.
1. Survey conducted by Ipsos Sweden AB.
MILD FORMULA FOR KIDS’ DELICATE MOUTHS
Children have three times more taste buds than adults, making them particularly sensitive to strong flavours and foaming agents. Zendium is mild yet effective:
- SLS free toothpaste: foams gently and rinses out fast because it is free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), a foaming agent found in traditional toothpastes that may irritate children’s delicate mouths.
- Mild taste: instead of using strong and overpowering flavours, Zendium Kids has a mild fruity taste.
- No change of taste: because Zendium is free from SLS, it does not alter the sense of taste after brushing.
- Gluten free and suitable for vegeterians.
- Natural enzymes and proteins
- Low foaming agent – 0% SLS
- Mild taste
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Steareth-30, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Carrageenan, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Fluoride, Amyloglucosidase, Citric Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Glucose Oxidase, Potassium Thiocyanate, Lysozyme, Sodium Caseinate, Colostrum, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, CI 77891.
Warnings and Directions:
Toothpaste contains: Sodium Fluoride (1450 ppm F), egg and milk protein. Children of 6 years and younger use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor. Help with tooth brushing.
Storage: Store in a dry, cool place.