INSPIRED BY THE BODY. BACKED BY SCIENCE.
Zendium is an SLS-free, fluoride toothpaste that represents a new approach to oral health. Through ingredients that boost saliva's natural protection mechanisms, Zendium balances the oral microbiome and improves gum health.*1-3 Clinically proven.
Ingredients that work in harmony with the mouth
Zendium’s unique formulation contains natural enzymes and proteins inspired by saliva. It is SLS free with a mild flavour and contains 1450ppm sodium fluoride.
Recent scientific advances, including next-generation DNA sequencing, have enabled us to learn more about the positive effects of Zendium in the mouth. Further studies show that Zendium improves gum health and is also gentle on the mouth.4 Explore the clinical evidence supporting Zendium toothpaste below.
* Refers to the oral plaque microbiome and the relative abundance of bacterial species with a known association with gum health or disease after 14 weeks of brushing twice a day with Zendium when compared to baseline.
1. Adams S.E. et al. Sci. Rep. 7 (2017) 43344
2. Daly S et al. J. Dent. 80 (2019) S26-532
3. Pedersen A.M.L. et al J. Dent. 80 (2019) S13—S18
4. Green A et al. JDent 80 (2019) S33—S39